RE: [epf-dev] Is this the core architecture principle?

I like a combination of #2 and #6

2. "Focus on the architecture to promote a shared view of the solution"

6.  “Focus on capitalizing on risk as an opportunity to advance current capabilities in the project”.

Key to number 6 is that risk also represents opportunity. Personally I believe one of the most important aspects of architecture is providing a shared view of the solution for otherwise how can a team collaborate effectively if they have different views of the system? So perhaps the we could write this principle as:

Focus on the architecture to both promote a shared view of the solution and capitalize on risk as an opportunity to advance current capabilities in the project.

Best regards,

Steve