Re: [epf-dev] Background image in activity diagram & activity icons?

Hello Lucas.
There will be some improvements on the diagrams as we are migrating from GEF to GMF.  Please, check the newsgroup for a link to a presentation recording giving you a brief outlook to EPF 1.2 and a screen capture of the improved diagrams.

Background image is a new one, which we have not considered, yet.  Can you explain a bit more what you would use this for (it would be good if you could do this in the newsgroup as we want to have the community discussions there) ? Modifying icons is planned for EPF 1.3, not 1.2.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 (408) 463-5096

Lucas Limbru <llimbru@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/20/2007 13:54

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Background image in activity diagram & activity icons?

Hi everybody,
I want to known if it's possible to add a
background image in the generated activity diagram (at
EPF 1.0.1a composer).
Also, I want to known if modify the activity icon
and the font of the associated text.
We want to improve the resulting presentation of the
process.
Thanks in advance.
Lucas