Re: [epf-dev] Adding a link to an image....

Andy,

The rich text editor in Composer does not have the functionality as you described.
For the specific page you mentioned, we used an external html editor to create area maps to that image, then we copied and pasted the html from the external editor to the html editor in Composer. Or you can directly write the html in Composer in case you are experienced with creating area maps by hand :-)

I hope that it answers your question.
Regards,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational Software (www.ibm.com/rational)
EPF Committer (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Carpenter, Andy" <Andy.Carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/16/2007 02:04 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Adding a link to an image....

Whilst creating Method Content using EPF Composer, how do I add a link to an image?

When I edit content using the Rich Text Editor I have figured out how to add an image, and how to add a link to text. However I seem to be unable to add a link to an image. If I highlight the image and add the link, the image is replaced by the link text. If I select the image and try and add a link...nothing happens.

I know it can be done because you can see it with the 'intro_to openup_basic" guidance content that comes with EPF Composer.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this.

Oh, great job with the tool by the way. It is wonderful!!

Andy Carpenter
IT Consultant
Blue Cross Blue Shield – Nebraska
402-398-3890

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are reading this message, but you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not disclose, print, copy, store, forward or otherwise use or disseminate the information contained in this transmission. If you have received this message in error, immediately contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original. Thank you.