-----Original Message-----
From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
CC: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Sent: Fri Mar 16 12:23:41 2007
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Challenge - Five words for why architecture in OpenUP

Great. Thank you Scott. I'll add your proposal to the list.

I'll take a chance to propose two ideas:

Focus on architecture to exploit risk as an opportunity to advance current
capabilities in the project.

or

Focus on capitalizing on risk as an opportunity to advance current
capabilities.

Generally, people seem to forget about the positive side of risk. Risk and
opportunity go hand in hand. Risk taking is essential to progress.
However, the trick is to find balance. What if we try to formulate our
core principle along these lines ... ?

Have a great weekend!
/Jaana Nyfjord