From: Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 March 2007 14:54
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: Ben Williams; julian.holmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford - Dates ?

Ben

Have you had any feedback on this yet?

How about the week of May 14th. This falls between UK holidays (May
7th
and
May 28th). It's also a few weeks before RSDC in Orlando, so should
avoid
the build up for that.

How about the Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th? Julian Holmes and I are
hoping
to organise a public user group meeting to coincide with the F2F. This
would mean we could schedule a user group meeting in Oxford (or maybe
Heathrow) on Wednesday the 16th and maybe get some of the committers
along
too.

cheers

Mark

Mark Dickson
Executive Consultant
EAS Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

            "Ben Williams"
            <Ben.Williams@tel
            elogic.com>
            Sent by:                  "Eclipse Process Framework
Project
            epf-dev-bounces@e         Developers List"
            clipse.org                <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
            18:36 CET                 [epf-dev] Next UK F2F - Oxford
-
                                      Dates ?

            Please respond to
             Eclipse Process
            Framework Project
             Developers List
            <epf-dev@eclipse.
                  org>

Hi all

I can confirm that Telelogic can host the next UK F2F in Oxford, at
our
offices on the Science Park.

Can we discuss some dates?

Ben

--------

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Ben Williams
Product Manager, Lifecycle Solutions
Telelogic UK Ltd, Northbrook House, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4
4GA,
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (7710) 637 067
Fax: +44 (1865) 784 286
Mobile phone: +44 (7710) 637 067

Ben.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or
enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use,
review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this
is
prohibited.

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients
should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any
liability whatsoever.

protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the
intended
recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not
necessarily the organisation.
    Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
    Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
    Registered in England No.1000954.
    t  +44 (0)8702 416181
    w  www.xansa.com

Learn More at www.telelogic.com

Ben Williams
Product Manager, Lifecycle Solutions
Telelogic UK Ltd, Northbrook House, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4GA, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (7710) 637 067
Fax: +44 (1865) 784 286
Mobile phone: +44 (7710) 637 067

Ben.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.