Re: [epf-dev] Eclipse Process Framework feedbacks with Wilos

Hi Mathieu

I've installed the application and it looks very interesting. Even though
the application is not finished - and my French is very poor :-) - this
looks like it will be a useful piece of software. I look forward to seeing
version 1.0.

You mention a possible article for publication? I and a colleague in the UK
are starting an EPF user group. A web site should be up soon and I would be
very happy to publish some material on Wilos on that.

We are also planning the next EPF European face to face committer meeting,
which should be in May in Oxford, UK. Maybe some of the Wilos team could
come along to that and do a more detailed demonstration?

Stay in touch

kind regards

Mark

Mark Dickson
Executive Consultant
EAS Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Mark Dickson
Executive Consultant
EAS Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

             "Mathieu BENOIT"
             <mathieu-benoit@h
             otmail.fr>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             epf-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [epf-dev] Eclipse Process Framework
             6 March 2007              feedbacks with Wilos
             13:13 GMT

             Please respond to
              Eclipse Process
             Framework Project
              Developers List
             <epf-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi,

A group of students at the Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse (France)
are
using new J2EE technologies as part of their Professional Institute of
Computer Sciences Engineering course of studies
(http://www.iup-ups.ups-tlse.fr/isi/). Claude AUBRY (author of the french
Scrum process) is in relationship with this project.

Wilos project (http://wilos.berlios.de), is process orchestration software
developed under GPL (General Public License). It helps team members to
manage a project through the execution of a software development process
taking from an exported xml file of the Eclipse Process Framework.

We would like know if you are interested to publish an article on your web
site about this tool which takes currently in input OpenUp and Scrum
processes xml file.

Thanks to let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Mathieu BENOIT.

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com

Back to the top