Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0.2 released!

Committers doing work in OpenUP (and other content):

It is a good time to move from the version of Composer we've been using for a while (1.0.1.2) to this newly released version.
I'll be using it myself from now on, and will publish a Web site and make it available (plus library) on Friday from the downloads area in EPF Web site.

And please do not forget to set up the CVS access notifications so we can "work in parallel".

Let me know if you have questions.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational (www.ibm.com/rational)
EPF Committer (www.eclipse.org/epf)

I'm speaking at EclipseCon 2007

Jao Y Tham/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/05/2007 02:30 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0.2 released!

Hi everyone,

EPF Composer 1.0.2 has been released!

This release contains the most recent bugfixes in the 1.0.x branch.

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/tool_downloads.php

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jao Tham