[epf-dev] Eclipse Process Framework feedbacks with Wilos

Hi,

A group of students at the Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse (France) are using new J2EE technologies as part of their Professional Institute of Computer Sciences Engineering course of studies (http://www.iup-ups.ups-tlse.fr/isi/). Claude AUBRY (author of the french Scrum process) is in relationship with this project.

Wilos project (http://wilos.berlios.de), is process orchestration software developed under GPL (General Public License). It helps team members to manage a project through the execution of a software development process taking from an exported xml file of the Eclipse Process Framework.

We would like know if you are interested to publish an article on your web site about this tool which takes currently in input OpenUp and Scrum processes xml file.

Thanks to let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Mathieu BENOIT.

Avec Windows Live OneCare éliminez tous les virus de votre PC ! http://www.windowslive.fr/liveonecare/default.asp

Back to the top