[epf-dev] E2 Iteration Assessment

Hi,

attached you find yesterdays iteration assessment for the content side.
Note that we need to close out E2 defects, which will be reviewed by next Wednesday. I would like to see all bugs closed or deferred by then....Please make sure to close out (Brian, Ricardo and Jim will help with reviews) or move to M6 (=C1).

All package owners was asked to produce a plan for the remainder of the project for their area, so we have a better idea on how we are doing. We need that plan before next Wed so we can produce a realistic iteration plan and update project plan in next wed package owner call...

Note that I added my color scheme on status, please let me know if you agree. I think that once we get better planning done, we hopefully can move to green for OpenUP....

Please pay attention to the below.
1.0 M5
Status
Assignee
NEW ASSIGNED REOPENED RESOLVED VERIFIED CLOSED Total
Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
.
.