[epf-dev] Spanish translation proposal (or again, the translation topic)

Hi,

I'm interested in translating OpenUP and XP from English to Spanish. Ricardo told me that there are more people interested in translating contents to other languages. But I have read in previous posts that general consensus is waiting to v1.0 of OpenUp.

So what do you think? May I start the translation process or it's better to wait until there are more stable contents? Have you established any translation guidelines?

Regards,
   Ferran

Back to the top