[epf-dev] 2007 oopsla tutorial

Hello Everyone:

I wasn’t planning on attending OOPSLA this year but a friend has asked me if I’m interested in participating in a panel and I thought if I had something else to do to make the trip worthwhile then I may say yes. So simply I just wanted to know if anyone has already submitted or planned to submit an OpenUP tutorial proposal. Otherwise I might make a run at doing a simple tutorial. After all Montreal is a pretty cool city.

Best regards,

Steve Adolph

Back to the top