Re: [epf-dev] Minutes of the Tuesday Feb 20th General and Overarchng Conference Call

If bug 146443 is closed, we need to create one bug per discipline to capture the need of creating examples.

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational (www.ibm.com/rational)
EPF Committer (www.eclipse.org/epf)

I'm speaking at EclipseCon 2007

"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2007 10:07 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Minutes of the Tuesday Feb 20th General and Overarchng        Conference Call

Attendees:

Jim
Jaana
Ricardo
Kurt
Steve

171152 2007-01-22 nor P3 PC NEW EPF Content 0.9 1.0.0 General - OpenUP Lifecycle diagram does not dramatically ...

We briefly discussed Steve’s modification to Ana’s diagram and it was decided to involve a graphic artist in the process. Steve will create a new bugzilla issue that may be assigned to a graphic artist. Steve will attach the various life cycle diagrams and write up an explanation of what we are trying to express in the lifecycle diagram.

173683 Wed 12:06 nor P3 PC ASSI EPF Content 1.0 --- Rename Core Principle "Focus on articulating the architec...

It was agreed we need to keep architecture in the OpenUP core principles, however there is concern how we are expressing architecture as a core principle. The statement “Focus on articulating the architecture” does not describe the “value added” by architecture. We need to re-write this principle to capture what value architecture brings to the process.

170420 2007-01-19 nor P3 PC ASSI EPF Content 0.9 1.0.0 General - OpenUP Case Studies

Ricardo suggest a standard template for creating case studies. Case studies should be about 3 to 5 pages presenting the problem and how the use of OpenUP solved the problem. Longer case studies should be written up as a white paper.

146443 2007-01-12 enh P3 PC ASSI EPF Content 0.9 1.0.0 General - All disciplines: No examples

It was agreed that individual discipline owners should are responsible for providing discipline specific examples. This bug should be closed.

I think that is it, if there is anything I have forgotten please let me know….

Best regards,
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx