From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:06 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Fw: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST

Hi,

attached you find the slides we will walk through tomorrow. We are looking forward to a constructive discussion.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

----- Forwarded by Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM on 01/24/2007 08:03 PM -----
Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 10:35 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST

Hi,

corrected date and specified timezone...

Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 12:38 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 24, 8-10 AM

Hi,

We would like to discuss some problems we have identified with the current structure, and propos some ideas on how they could be addressed. We hope this presentation will generate a good discussion and additional innovation. Topics will include:
1) How to achieve a higher degree of reuse of process content between different processes
2) How to allow more flexibility around role assignments
3) How to allow you to provide a more easily configurable proces

4 )
How to improve usability, and align the presentation of OpenUP with OpenUP's adaptive mgmt approach and work-item focused approach to development.

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374
<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003
Participant passcode: 667201