Re: [epf-dev] Agile 2007 Abstract: OpenUP Architecture

I would reword the second paragraph so that it says how you'll bring
real-world expereinces into the conversation.  The most important thing
that you can do is describe how it's happened on actual projects.  This
will increase the chance of the talk being accepted.

- Scott