  From: "Chris Armstrong" [chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 01/24/2007 03:37 PM
  To: 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [epf-dev] Can't make OpenUP Status Call

I'll be traveling shortly, so I'll be unable to make today's call. Regarding my action items and plans, here's my list…

- Enter all issues from PM review into Bugzilla - Completed
- Prioritization and assignment of PM bugs - Outstanding - I'll try to get a couple of PM bugs done by end of month -- any other volunteers?

- Send out instructions for installing and configuring Mylar and EPFC - Outstanding - I'll try to get to this the next couple of days…

- Mapping of Eclipse process to SPEM - Outstanding - I'll get this done next week

Something to discuss today would be how the XP content should be integrated into OpenUP/Something. Is all the XP content already in a EPFC/RMC method plug-in? If so, is all we need to do is attach existing XP content to existing OpenUP/Basic content? Should that be a different process configuration? Sounds like it would be a good way to validate that OpenUP/Basic can be extended. Is this within scope of 1.0 (i.e. who's going to do it)?

Have fun! I'm heading up to Winter Park to ski for the weekend… Yee-hah!

Later, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
---------------
Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference
San Diego, CA, January 29-February 1, 2007
www.opengroup.org/sandiego2007
---------------
OMG Technical Meeting
San Diego, CA, March 26-30, 2007
www.omg.org

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
Registered in England No.1000954.
t +44 (0)8702 416181
w www.xansa.com