[epf-dev] Can't make OpenUP Status Call

Title: Can't make OpenUP Status Call

I'll be traveling shortly, so I'll be unable to make today's call. Regarding my action items and plans, here's my list…

- Enter all issues from PM review into Bugzilla - Completed
- Prioritization and assignment of PM bugs - Outstanding - I'll try to get a couple of PM bugs done by end of month -- any other volunteers?

- Send out instructions for installing and configuring Mylar and EPFC - Outstanding - I'll try to get to this the next couple of days…

- Mapping of Eclipse process to SPEM - Outstanding - I'll get this done next week

Something to discuss today would be how the XP content should be integrated into OpenUP/Something. Is all the XP content already in a EPFC/RMC method plug-in? If so, is all we need to do is attach existing XP content to existing OpenUP/Basic content? Should that be a different process configuration? Sounds like it would be a good way to validate that OpenUP/Basic can be extended. Is this within scope of 1.0 (i.e. who's going to do it)?

Have fun! I'm heading up to Winter Park to ski for the weekend… Yee-hah!

Later, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference
San Diego, CA, January 29-February 1, 2007
www.opengroup.org/sandiego2007
OMG Technical Meeting
San Diego, CA, March 26-30, 2007
www.omg.org