Re: [epf-dev] Request for discussion: Redefining Architecture Content for OpenUP/Basic 1.0

Attached is the initial draft of an article I wrote for a special issue on
Enterprise Architecture for Cutter IT Journal.  The final version should
be online in a week or two.

Might give us some ideas.  Remember, the focus is EA not app architecture,
but many of the ideas should be of interest.

- Scott