Re: [epf-dev] Lifecycle diagram revision

On Sat, January 20, 2007 5:40 pm, Steve Adolph said:
> Hello Everyone
>

> The OpenUP lifecycle diagram bothers me because it does not include any
> dramatic visual clue to OpenUP being an iterative process. I've just
> sketched a revise diagram and wonder two things:
>

> 1)     Am I the only one who is concerned the lifecycle diagram does not
> dramatically include iterations?

It should focus on iterations, IMHO, and indicate how the software evolves
over time.

> 2)     Is there someone out there who actually has creative and drawing
> talent and is interested in re-drawing this? :-)

Definitely not me.

- Scott
Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/rational/bios/ambler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) is now
available.