[epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 24, 8-10 AM

Hi,

We would like to discuss some problems we have identified with the current structure, and propos some ideas on how they could be addressed. We hope this presentation will generate a good discussion and additional innovation. Topics will include:
1) How to achieve a higher degree of reuse of process content between different processes
2) How to allow more flexibility around role assignments
3) How to allow you to provide a more easily configurable proces

4 )     How to improve usability, and align the presentation of OpenUP with OpenUP's adaptive mgmt approach and work-item focused approach to development.

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374
<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003
Participant passcode: 667201