[epf-dev] Mylar for EPF Bugs

Title: Mylar for EPF Bugs

As some may recall, I volunteered to investigate if and how Mylar might work for us as it relates to a more effective user interface for Bugzilla. Well, after considerable wrassling, I got it to work (with some tips I found out in the Eclipse newsgroups). I've attached a document that has screen shots for review and discussion. Perhaps we could chat about it during this morning's package owner call. Now that I have it up and running, I'm going to try to actually create the new PM bugs from our initial reviews…

Thanks, Chris ~:|

<<...>>

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Enterprise Architecture Practitioners Conference
San Diego, CA, January 29-February 1, 2007
www.opengroup.org/sandiego2007
OMG Technical Meeting
San Diego, CA, March 26-30, 2007
www.omg.org