From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chris Sibbald
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 7:00 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Cc: External Chris Sibbald
Subject: [epf-dev] Hotel options for Feb. 8/9 EPF F2F

Hi Folks,

The next EPF Face to Face meeting will be held at the Telelogic office in Irvine California on Feb. 8/9, 2007.  The Telelogic office is located at:

9401 Jeronimo Rd., Ste 200, Irvine, CA 92618

There are several hotels in the area.  These are listed below, in no particular order.  Also listed below are driving directions to the Telelogic office from LAX and John Wayne (SNA) airports.  If you can, I would suggest you fly into John Wayne as it is much closer.

Marriott at Foothill Ranch (About a 15 min drive to the office.)

27492 Portola Pkwy, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610

949-951-5700

Residence Inn (This hotel is about 1 block from the office but there are no restaurants within walking distance)

10 Morgan Irvine, CA 92618

800-331-3131

Doubletree Irvine Spectrum  (About 5 minute drive to office. Next to the Irvine Spectrum, a large center with plenty of restaurants, entertainment and shopping.)

90 Pacifica Avenue Irvine, CA 92618

949-471-8888

Wyndham (Near John Wayne Airport.  About a 15 minute drive to the office)

http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/SNAOC/main.wnt

Marriott (Near John Wayne Airport.  About a 15 minute drive to the office)

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/SNAST

Directions from LAX (depending on traffic this drive is usually about 1 - 2 hours)

405 South, Exit Bake Parkway, Turn LEFT onto Bake, LEFT onto Jeronimo

Telelogic is located at the last driveway on the right hand side.

Directions from John Wayne Airport (SNA) (about 20 min to office)

405 South, Exit Bake Parkway, Turn LEFT onto Bake, LEFT onto Jeronimo

Telelogic is located at the last driveway on the right hand side.

If you would like to schedule a town car to pick them up and drop them off at the airport the company we use is UR There Shuttle and they can be contacted at (866) 979-9990.

Cheers,
Chris

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at
www.telelogic.com

Chris Sibbald
Vice President, Standards and Technology
Telelogic North America Inc.
255 Albert Street, Suite 600
Ottawa
Ontario
K1P 6A9
Canada

Phone: +1 (613) 266 5061
Fax: +1 (613) 482 4538
Mobile phone: +1 (613) 266 5061

Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.telelogic.com

 Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Back to the top