[epf-dev] Need help with EPF source

Hi All,

  I tried to follow EPF Composer Development Guide available on the web.  I download all the require environment and check the source out of epf.

  Once the check out was done, there are more than 20,000 error.  I closed the eclipse and reopen then the errors went down to 6222.  I need some guide on how to get this to work.  I haven't use eclipse before but have some prior knowledge in Java.  For the moment I would like to be able to build the epf-composer from the scratch.

  Any advice is really appreciated.  Meanwhile, I will try to cruise around the eclipse workbench and tutorial.

  Please feel free to give me the link to any tutorial that would help with epf-composer development.  We could take this offline.  I just don't know who is the best person to contact.

Best Regards,
Deen

Back to the top