[epf-dev] No package owner call today Wed

Hi,

we felt there was no need to have a call Wed when we had a long call on Tue.
This frees up some time so you can work on any outstanding bugs for I3... :)
If you can close them in next couple of days, please do so. Do not hesitate to ask others for help, such as reviews so you can close bugs that are Resolved or Verified.
If you need mroe than a few days, move to next iteraiton (M4 in bugzilla).

Status
Assignee
NEW ASSIGNED RESOLVED VERIFIED CLOSED Total
Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
1
1