[epf-dev] Updated I4 Iteration Plan, I3 Iteration Assessment

Hi,

attached you find
1) Iteration assessment for I3 based on today's meeting. Attendees - note that I added my take on status and coloring. This was not discussed in the meeting.

2) Iteration plan for I4. All - please review to ensure that you agree. I added a couple of bugs for objectives that did not have bugs, but did not yet assign an owner...

3) Note that I updated all the bugs indicated in the assessment should be moved to I4.

4) I want everybody to do housecleaning of I3. Please take actions so all remaining bugs can be closed in the next few days, or move them to I4 or later iteration. (For some reason, there seams to be a hopefully temporary problem with Bugzilla, so 2 bugs that I signed up for I4 still shows as assigned to I3, one for Scott and one for Mark. I assume it is some server synchronization issue...)

Status
Assignee
NEW ASSIGNED RESOLVED VERIFIED CLOSED Total
Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
1
1