[epf-dev] I3 Iteration Assessment: Tuesday Jan 3, 8-10 AM PDT

Hi,

we have iteration assessment on Tue Jan 3, 8-10 AM PDT, with associated retrospective. We will also plan for the I4 iteration.

I walked through the status as represented in Bugzilla, and we are not quite where I would like us to be. If there is anything you can do before this meeting to improve on the status, please do so. I know many of the things that have slowed us down are issues related with donation and getting the IP review to happen fast enough....
See attached.

Please also think through what you would like to committ to working on in I4, or what you think somebody else should work on in I4. The former is better :)

For meeting info, see
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/eclipseprocessframework/cal///group/eclipseprocessframework?v=4&t=1167724800&i=696&pv=2

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374