RE: [epf-dev] Next EPF F2F meeting Feb. 8/9

FYI, while Santa Ana airport (SNA) is your best choice to get to Irvine,
you can also try Long Beach airport. JetBlue has a hub there. It's half
as far to Irvine as LAX is, and Long Beach is a very small airport so
it's easy to get into and out of. You'd also skip most of the bad
traffic that you'd encounter if you drove to Irvine from LAX.

I live in the area, so feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer www.eclipse.org/epf