Re: [epf-dev] Thinking about the next North American Face-to-face

Hi
I'd like to attend. My preference for location is driven by flight cost, which favours the following destinations
New York
Boston
Washington
Miami
Orlando
Los angeles
Las Vegas

Vegas sounds good to me :-)

A decision on any of these places by dec 10 will mean I can book a cheap flight for the Feb meeting.
Thanks
Mark

Mark Dickson
SE&I Practice