[epf-dev] Thinking about the next North American Face-to-face

hiho,

At the last North American face-to-face, we suggested that the next one would be in February in should be somewhere warmer.  There was unanimous consent on the warmer issue as that last one was in Chicago.

From the people on the status call, the week of February 5 seemed appropriate.  Southern California came up as a reasonable location.  Unfortunately we are never able to use an IBM site and get Internet access, so we might have to be in a hotel meeting room (like we did in Cupertino one time).

Who is planning to attend?  And does that timeframe work?  And do you have another (warm) location to propose?

Back to the top