Re: [epf-dev] Localized version of EPF

Hi All,

I am Bhuricha, I am Ph.D student at Portland State University.  I would like to attempt to help with localization support for Thai language.  I have been monitoring the project since it started but I still not sure how I can contribute.  Can you please let me know if the Thai version of EPF exists?  If so, who is maintaining it.  If not, how can I contribute to this part of the project.

I am also interested in the development of the composer.  I don't have much experience in software development enough to contribute to the content which seems to be the majority of the work.  If I would like to participate in the development of the composer would there be other mailing list that I need to subscribe.  I am very newbie for Eclipse plug-in development but I like to learn more about it.

Best Regards,
Deen