RE: [epf-dev] Discovered Size of OpenUP/Basic

Mark's point that we need to ensure that the quality of the content is
high is a very good one which I agree with completely.  At the same time,
we're going to take heat if there is a lot of extraneous material, which I
guess is a quality issue.

If there is a possibility to move material into a separate plug-in then we
should consider it.  Perhaps the visual modeling material?  Refactoring
out some plug ins would have a few advantages:
1. It would slim down the base process, which I still think is a good thing.
2. It provides some examples of plug-ins, which would also be good.  We've
been talking a lot about the opportunity for plug-ins, but not a lot has
emerged yet.  Granted, there is a lot of good work going on with plug-ins
which should soon bear fruit.  Speaking of which, the ADT plug-in will
soon be available for review.

- Scott