Re: [epf-dev] Please close your bugs

I made the appropriate decisions/actions to close these old bugs assigned to me.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational (www.ibm.com/rational)
EPF Committer (www.eclipse.org/epf)

*My new office phone: 408-463-5264

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/30/2006 02:37 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Please close your bugs

Hi,

one of the objectives we failed to achieve for I2 was to close the many bugs we have in Resolved and Verified.

Can you please see if you can make progress on the ones you own, and Brian, can you assign a package owner to the ones that does not have an owner (or you yourself drive them)?

Status
Assignee
NEW ASSIGNED REOPENED RESOLVED VERIFIED CLOSED Total
Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
7
.