[epf-dev] Meeting Results: I2 Iteration Assessment + I3 Iteration Planning

Hi,

attached you find the results of today's meeting.
  • Filled in iteration assessment (template from OpenUP)
  • Template for I3 (template from OpenUP)

Please review and comment. Is the I3 Iteration plan realistic? If you have your name on an objective, are you committing to getting the job done in I3?
I will update the project plan once we have established what the I3 iteration plan will look like.
Note that we
  • Decided that project status is yellow, and that we should not exit Inception. So, E1 is now called I3.
  • descoped the following from I3
    • Refactor OpenUP to address scalability – Part 1 => We first need to have proposals for refactoring
    • Ask for feedback from EPF Composer team on OpenUP => Iteration too short, let's postpone that one iteration.
    We also kept a lot of the objectives from I2, and made them more specific.

    For those on the meeting, I made updates based on e-mail I received from Ana which I read first after our meeting.

    Cheers

    Per Kroll
    STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
    Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
    Rational Software, IBM Corp
    (M) 408-219-2963

    Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
    Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

    11/29/2006 02:54 PM

    Please respond to
    Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
    cc
    Subject
    [epf-dev] I2 Iteration Assessment + I3 Iteration Planning: Thu Nov        30, 8-10 AM PST

    Hi,

    this meeting was in the iteration plan, but I did not send out a reminder... Note that we by default have Iteration Assessment the last day of every month (since that is our iteration end)

    Time: Thu Nov 30, 8-10 AM PST

    Agenda:
    • Walk through iteration objectives and see what objectives we addressed
    • Assess whether we can exit Inception? Replan project as necessary.
    • Iteration retrospective - what can we do better, we did we do well?
    • Agree on iteration objectives for I3
    • Produce a detailed iteration plan for I3
    • Define evaluation criteria

    You find current plans on
    http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/design/content_dev_plans/?cvsroot=Technology_Project

    Link to yahoomeeting calendar: