[epf-dev] Reference to EPF & OpenUP in Forrester Teleconference

hiho,

I just posted a somewhat snippy message in the newsgroup in response to a Forrester presentation that mentions EPF and OpenUP.  My posting can be found here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.epf/msg00302.html

As a disclaimer (that I forgot to put in the newsgroup post), I just looked at the PowerPoint presentation myself, I have not heard the audio of the teleconference.  So I might be responding to items in the presentation that were explained differently in the actual teleconference.

Back to the top