[epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0.1 Release Update

Hello all,

Due to a misunderstanding between Eclipse IP reviewers and EPF Composer committers, we delivered the
Native Language Support ( resource string translation ) to EPF CVS prematurely.

We have to remove NLS features and plugins from CVS and the EPF Composer 1.0.1 release build.
The download links have been updated and the release notes duly amended.

Details of this release update can be found on

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/epf1.0.1_downloads.php

We expect Eclipse IP reviewers to approve the NLS contribution shortly.
We will deliver the NLS features and plugins as soon as we get the official approval.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jao Tham
EPF Tooling Committer