RE: [epf-dev] EPF/OpenUP Overview

Steve, here's one I've used to present EPF and OpenUP at some clients (the OpenUP graphic needs to be updated). I've also got a version of this with 30+ screen snapshots of EPF Composer (but is 3.5mb zipped)...

Chris ~:|

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Balduino
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 11:11 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] EPF/OpenUP Overview

Steve, there are a few presentations under Community News, on the EPF Web site.
I also attached a short one I've used in a couple of conferences, usually while working on IBM's booth, to get people introduced to the project (hm, it just occurred to me that I should make this one available on the Web site :-)

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM Rational (www.ibm.com/rational)
EPF Committer (www.eclipse.org/epf)

"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/29/2006 07:57 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF/OpenUP Overview

Hello Everyone:

I’m doing a “lunch and learn” session for a client next week and I was wondering if anyone has a good set of slides describing OpenUP and EPF I can use for this presentation. This is a client who may be open to using OpenUP.

Best regards,
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx