[epf-dev] OpenUP/Basic 0.9 Alignment Review

Hello,

If you don’t check the EPF newsgroup much, you may be interested in a review of OpenUP/Basic that I’m doing right now. I’ve reported the RM portion to Bugzilla, and the newsgroup post has links to the entries. I’ll be posting similar information to the newsgroup as I complete each discipline. See the newsgroup posting for details.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720

Back to the top