RE: [epf-dev] Fw: Tutorials for EclipseCon 2007

Hi Per,

Ricardo and I will be submitting a tutorial on customizing OpenUP. We’ve also submitted one to the IBM TLE.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720