[epf-dev] Logistics for North American Face-to-Face on 11/2 & 11/3

hiho,

The North American Face-to-face meeting will be held on November 2 & 3 at the Number Six offices in the Chicago area at:

1415 W 22nd St.

Suite 710

Oak Brook, IL 60523

The nearest hotel is a Marriott that is right next door: http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/CHIOB.  There is also a Holiday Inn less than a mile away: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/chiws.

This is all less than 30 minutes from the airport via a <$20 taxi ride.

It will be a full-day meeting on the first day and break in the afternoon on the second day to allow people to get to the airport.  Future messages will go into additional specifics of an agenda with times and topics; I just wanted to get this out so that people can start making travel plans.

We have heard from a number of people who are planning to attend.  Anyone interested in contributing to process content, reviewing, or being a participant in any other way is invited.  If you are planning to come and have not yet let us know, please send a message out so that we have a good head count.

Back to the top