From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:39 PM
To: Epf
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] REG: EPF Query

Hi Saravanan
I am working on a similar actvity with my own organisation's quality processes (as well as working as a Committer on OpenUP).
You are correct in saying that only the Template product type provides a form field for defining attachments. However, it is also possible to refer to attachments as content hyperlinks to external files in the content description. If you do this, Composer will copy the file into the method Library you are working in, adding it to the overall source set. It is then possible to version control the file within the cvs or clearcase repository you may be using.
Although this does not seem as elegant as using a dedicated form field within Composer, it offers a viable workaround.
Have you considered raising a bugzilla entry to add the functionality you describe? It sounds like a reasonable request.
I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Mark Dickson
Mark Dickson