RE: [epf-dev] Next F2F meetings: North America + Europe

Brian,

it is looking like we will get critical mass for the Nov 2-3 meeting, so I guess we have to have you join the next NA meeting, which could be in Jan or similar.
Meanwhile, I hope that does not prevent you from joning the meetings and participate in the project.
It would be great if you can introduce yourself and what your interest is relative to the project. Any specific area you would like to get involved with?

Hmm, looks like Moab may be a good spot for an upcoming meeting... :)

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

"Edginton, Brian (GE Healthcare)" <Brian.Edginton@xxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/17/2006 09:31 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
<epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Next F2F meetings: North America + Europe

Per,

 I’d like to attend a NA meeting but the first week in Nov is bad for me (unless you all want to meet in Moab, UT for some serious bike riding, hiking and a fantastic music festival).

-Brian

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Re: [epf-dev] Next F2F meetings: North America + Europe

Hi,

if you have an interest in attending the meeting, please let us know asap.

So far I have:

North American meeting:

- 2 from Telelogic

- 2 or more from IBM

- Chris A

- Kirti

- Arthur

- Mark D (tentative?)

- Si A (Friday only)

European meeting

- 2 from Telelogic

- 2 from IBM

- Mark D

- Ana

Did I miss anybody?

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/12/2006 04:52 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Next F2F meetings: North America + Europe

Hi,

We would like to have additional Face-to-Face meetings, and would like to see how many are interested in participaing. Please indicate whether you are interested in either or both of the below meetings, and whether you think the suggested time and locations are good. Better yet, are you willing to host a meeting? Are the suggested objectives good?

North America:

Suggested Objectives: Establish a project plan for next release. Give an opportunity for new project members to become integrated into the project

Suggested dates: Thu Nov 2 (all day) + Fri Nov 3 (half day)

Suggested location: Major airport, such as Chicago, Denver, Dallas, ...

Europe:

Suggested Objectives: Finetune project plan for next release. Give an opportunity for new project members to become integrated into the project

Suggested dates: Thu Nov 9 (half day) + Fri Nov 10 (half day)

Suggested location: London, so we can recruit people from the Agile Business Conference Mon - Thu that week.