Re: [epf-dev] Next F2F meetings: North America + Europe

Hi,

Sorry about that. I should have introduced myself properly first. :)

Well, I've been messing around with RUP and XP for a while now.. some time ago, OpenUP caught my eyes. Since I'm a compulsive programmer, it would be great if I were able to join both fronts - OpenUP and EPF Composer. I have to wait a few more days to get my hands dirty (that's the problem on working offshore), but I'm still in the look-and-do-and-crash-and-learn phase anyway. Hope I can help you guys. :)

(Ah, and I'm not associated with any organization.. going solo on this one.)

Regards,

Arthur