[epf-dev] FW: Agile Tooling Survey

We are doing some research to find out what tools agile teams, organizations and enterprises are using to enable, manage and scale their agile process.

The agile manifesto states that individuals and interactions are more important than process and tools, but we are seeing an increase in agile project management tools and their adoption to support and scale agile adoption in the enterprise. What tools are they using and why?

This survey is only for teams/organizations that are using an agile process (e.g. Scrum, XP, FDD, DSDM, Crystal).

This survey is independent from any particular tool vendor.

This survey contains only 16 questions and should take less than 5 minutes.

By completing the survey, you will be entered into a drawing for an Apple iPod shuffle.

Click the following link to take the survey now (It will close on October 31, 2006).
http://trailridgeconsulting.com/surveys/index.php?sid=1

Please feel free to pass this email on to your clients and colleagues.
If you have any questions, please email me.
Pete

Pete Behrens
Agile Organization & Process Consultant
Trail Ridge Consulting, LLC.