RE: [epf-dev] Next F2F meetings: North America + Europe

I shouldn't have any problem making a US meeting 11/2-11/3. I'd love to make it to the European meeting the week after, but that might be a bit tougher to swing, so consider me tentative for that.

Chris ~:|

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:52 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Next F2F meetings: North America + Europe

Hi,

We would like to have additional Face-to-Face meetings, and would like to see how many are interested in participaing. Please indicate whether you are interested in either or both of the below meetings, and whether you think the suggested time and locations are good. Better yet, are you willing to host a meeting? Are the suggested objectives good?

North America:
Suggested Objectives: Establish a project plan for next release. Give an opportunity for new project members to become integrated into the project
Suggested dates: Thu Nov 2 (all day) + Fri Nov 3 (half day)
Suggested location: Major airport, such as Chicago, Denver, Dallas, ...

Europe:
Suggested Objectives: Finetune project plan for next release. Give an opportunity for new project members to become integrated into the project
Suggested dates: Thu Nov 9 (half day) + Fri Nov 10 (half day)
Suggested location: London, so we can recruit people from the Agile Business Conference Mon - Thu that week.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework