Re: [epf-dev] Input to retrospectives

Hi,

attached you find meeting minutes from today's call.

We will not have the Package Owners call tomorrow.
Next call will be on Monday 10/16, 8 AM PDT, where we will discuss both plan for next release, as well as actions related to the retrospective.

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374
<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003
Participant passcode: 667201

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/09/2006 09:31 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Input to retrospectives

Hi,

below you find some feedback from Ricardo and me on the process we followed for last project  that hopefully can be useful starting point for tomorrows retrospective: