As discussed last week, we will have
a meeting today 8 AM PDT to discuss long term plans, that is plans for
Tomorrow 8 AM PDT we will have a retrospective
to discuss what worked well and what worked less well.
Call in for both meetings are the same,
also see http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/eclipseprocessframework/cal///group/eclipseprocessframework/?v=6&t=1160481600&pv=2&i=0
Example of things to work on:
- Expand to cover also other process.
XP, Scrum, Agile Modeling, DSDM...
- Expand OpenUP content beyond OpenUP/Basic to focus on value-add content
around MDD, GUI prototyping, database modeling, deployment, etc.
- Leverage content form other processes. Maybe there is good stuff in XP
that we can bring over to OpenUP, etc.
- Further expand on the tooling capabilities, covering capabilities such
- Expand the community, gaining more direct involvement and feedback from
end user, universities, adopting organizations, and others.
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp