From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ruehlin
Sent: donderdag 5 oktober 2006 20:01
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Updated Presentation: EPF - An Open Source ProcessInitiative

Hello,

I just updated the PowerPoint presentation called “EPF: An Open Source Process Initiative” at http://www.eclipse.org/epf/community/community_index.php. It was adapted to use the Eclipse PowerPoint template so it now properly displays the EPL and copyright information. Feel free to use it to introduce people to EPF and OpenUP.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720