[epf-dev] DO NOT COMMIT CHANGES TO OPENUP UNTIL TUESDAY 10/3

We’ve begun the process of baselining OpenUP/Basic 0.9. Release Candidate 1. Please do not commit any more changes until Tuesday. The final baseline & testing will be performed on Monday 10/2.

If you need to add something critical, please content Ricardo, me, Brian, or Per. If necessary we’ll huddle and look at whether or not it’s appropriate to add it to 0.9 at this point.

Thanks for all the hard work! Have a great weekend so you can start adding more content on Tuesday.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720

Back to the top