From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:36 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Inconsistency: Additional Performers

Hi,

we have a pretty significant difference in usage of Additional Performance.

For the Intent and PM tasks , we have many additional performers to articulate the collaborative nature, which is enabled by having all roles in teh collaboration layer
For the Solutions tasks, we have normally no additional performers. I am fine with that for some tasks like "Run tests", where you do not need to collaborate with tons of people, but I do not like that the architect is more or less doing all architecture work without collaborating with everybody in the team, or the developer do design without working with analyst and tester (architect is already there). I think Design shold be a collaborative task....

What do you others think? I am afraid that current implementation will come across as more traditional than agile....

I think this can be addressed by addressing the 3 arch tasks, + design task..

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework