RE: [epf-dev] Inconsistency: Additional Performers

Scott and I just got off the phone about this. Here’s what we recommend to address this:

  1. Have a concall at 7 AM Pacific tomorrow. Go through the architecture & development tasks and see if they need additional performers. If a task does warrant it, determine which step(s) that task is involved in, and assign someone to write the content.
  2. After the call, everyone writes the content they’ve committed to and submits it to CVS. At 10:00 pacific all changes should be in CVS and everyone reviews each other’s materials. Note any glaring problems.
  3. Have a quick concall at 10:30 Pacific where any showstoppers are communicated (hopefully there will be none). After the call the original writers fix the task steps as appropriate.

Scott can’t be on the call in the morning so he’s going to look it over tonight and send his recommendations.

If people think this scenario would work, I’ll set up the meeting. If someone has an easier solution then let’s do that!

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720