Re: [epf-dev] Inconsistency: Additional Performers

Agreed.  We need to update these tasks ASAP.

Should we post bugs for each individual task and then a parent bug?

- Scott

On Thu, September 28, 2006 5:35 pm, Per Kroll said:
> Hi,
>
> we have a pretty significant difference in usage of Additional
> Performance.
>
> For the Intent and PM tasks , we have many additional performers to
> articulate the collaborative nature, which is enabled by having all roles
> in teh collaboration layer
> For the Solutions tasks, we have normally no additional performers. I am
> fine with that for some tasks like "Run tests", where you do not need to
> collaborate with tons of people, but I do not like that the architect is
> more or less doing all architecture work without collaborating with
> everybody in the team, or the developer do design without working with
> analyst and tester (architect is already there). I think Design shold be a
> collaborative task....
>
> What do you others think? I am afraid that current implementation will
> come across as more traditional than agile....
>
> I think this can be addressed by addressing the 3 arch tasks, + design
> task..

Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/rational/bios/ambler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) is now
available.